Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gardening Videos

YouTube Logo




Ready for a good "olde fashioned" how-to video? I will show you how to harvest, prep and dry your peppers to produce viable strong healthy seeds with higher germination rates. Having problems with leaves wilting, drying out or dropping like flies? I included a closeup demo for dealing with mildew, early blight and himidity problems. 
So when is the best time to plant your veggies for spring? How about RIGHT NOW? Yes that's right. Tune in and I'll show you how I plan to harvest peppers and even tomatoes months earlier than usual this year. 

This is the year to take a gardening journey into the Twilight Zone! I'll be your guide. It's going to be fun, a bit new and definitely a whole lot of fun! Ok enough rambling. Let's GROW SOMETHING! More 

More Gardening videos at Dance in the Sunshine, Praxxus' YouTube Channel. Related videos. Many Community Garden and high desert gardening videos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment